Case Management Team
Case Management is a collaborative process that assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the options and services required to meet the clients health and human services needs. It is characterized by advocacy, communication and resource management and promotes quality, cost effective interventions and outcomes.” (CMSA 2010 Pg10)
Nurse Case Managers assess, document, coordinate, plan, implement, and evaluate the patient’s requirements and need for services
Case Management promotes stability and reassurance by offering patients, family, and providers an array of resources and alternatives through qualified agencies and services within the network and community ensuring high quality, cost effective care as patients transition through all levels of service.
Do you need a Case Manager?
If you have answered “YES” to any of these questions, please stop by or call a Case Manager for assistance.
- Do you have multiple specialists?
- Do you have multiple chronic conditions?
- Do you have difficulty navigating the medical system?
- Do you feel like your care is not coordinated with other providers?
- Do you understand your provider’s plan of care for you?
- Do you keep going to the Emergency Room for care?
- Do you have any questions regarding your health care?
- Do you have any medical questions and do not know who to ask?
What you can expect from a Case Manager:
- Open and honest communication
- Being available to you
- Assist with coordinating your care
- Scheduling a meeting with multiple providers to discuss your care if this is required
- Involve you in the planning
- Provide you individualized plan
What is expected of you?
- Honest and open communication
- Frequent updates on your health status
- Active participation
- Attend scheduled appointments
- Your consent is required
- Current contact information
- Current unit information and unit point of contact
We are dedicated to our patients, compassionate and understanding. We will guide you, teach you, and help you reach your goal.